Frontiers in Supercomputing: HPC User Forum, April 2016, Tucson, Arizona
This IDC update provides near-verbatim notes from talks given on the topic of the frontiers of supercomputing at the 60th meeting of the HPC User Forum, held April 11–13, 2016, in Tucson, Arizona.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- In This Update
- "OpenHPC: Community Building Blocks for HPC Systems": Karl Schulz (Intel)
- Bob Sorensen, Cybersecurity in the Commercial Sector
- "Keynote: NSCI Update": Dr. Saul Gonzalez Martirena (NSF)
- "HPC4Mfg": Peg Folta, LLNL
- "Coupled Models for Water Resources Research": Ruth Cheng (ERDC)
- "Fostering Innovation at AFRL": Lloyd Slonaker (AFRL)
- "Leveraging HPC for Alzheimer's Research and Beyond at The National Supercomputing Center for Energy and the Environment": Joseph Lombardo (NSCEE)
- "Graph Analysis Using GPUs, with Real-World Examples at the British Museum": Brad Bebee (Blazegraph)
- "NSCI Discussion": Bob Sorensen (IDC)
- Learn More
- Related Research