Cloud-Based Computing: HPC User Forum, April 2016, Tucson, Arizona
This IDC update provides near-verbatim notes from talks on the topic of cloud-based computing at the 60th meeting of the HPC User Forum, held on April 11–13, 2016, in Tucson, Arizona.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- In This Update
- "Jetstream: Adding Cloud-Based Computing to the National Cyberinfrastructure": Matt Vaughn (TACC)
- "Use Cases and Best Practices for Cloud-Based Enterprise HPC": David Pellerin (Amazon Web Services)
- "Trends in HPC Cloud Computing": Tejas Karmarkar (Microsoft Azure)
- "Managing Large Production Cloud Deployments": Jason Stowe (Cycle Computing)
- "Status of the 'Missing Middle': Clouds and Classes of Service": Leo Reiter (Nimbix)
- "Performing Simulation-Based, Live Decision Making with Cloud HPC": Zack Smocha (Rescale)
- "Financial Risk Management Analytics in the Cloud": Jeffrey Smart (SunAmerica)
- Learn More
- Related Research