Travel Agencies in China
Firms in the Travel Agencies industry in China mainly provide travel services for businesses, groups and individuals. These services include consultation, travel planning and proposals, scheduling, accommodation and transportation. These services are primarily provided by domestic travel agencies and international travel agencies based in China. This industry does not include tour guide services provided by operators at the actual location, nor agencies selling only air or rail tickets.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
CITS Group Corporation
China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd.
China Comfort Travel Group Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel Co., Ltd.
China Travel Service Head Office
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Travel Agencies in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table International tourist expenditure (2013)
- Table Foreign visitors to China by age (2013)
- Table Foreign visitors by purpose (2013)
- Table Foreign visitor by country (2013)
- Table Employment (2013)
- Table Establishments (2013)
- Table Revenue (2013)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2014)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2013)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table CITS Corporation Limited - financial performance
- Table China CYTS Tours Holding - financial performance
- Table China Comfort Travel Group (tourism services segment) â€ Âfinancial performance
- Table Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel (tourism services segment) - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios