- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table TV & Radio Broadcasting in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Revenue (2013)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (Market Share)
- Table Beijing Gehua CATV Network - financial performance
- Table CITIC Guoan Information Industry - financial performance
- Table Wasu Media Holding â€" financial performance
- Table Hunan TV & Broadcast Intermediary - financial performance
- Table Shaanxi Broadcasting & TV Network Intermediary – financial performance
- Table Shenzhen Topway Video Communication Co. Ltd. – financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios
TV & Radio Broadcasting in China
The TV and Radio Broadcasting industry in China broadcasts radio and TV programs via wired and wireless radio and TV signals. Industry enterprises operate radio and TV broadcasting studios and their programming is available to the public, affiliates and subscribers, and via the internet.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Beijing Gehua CATV Network Co., Ltd.
Shaanxi Broadcasting & TV Network Intermediary Co., Ltd.
Hunan TV & Broadcast Intermediary Co., Ltd.