Supermarkets in China
This Supermarket industry in China is a part of China's retail trade sector. Supermarkets retail a broad range of food and daily goods. Most of the goods carried by supermarkets are purchased from domestic manufacturers. Operators, generally known as supermarkets or hypermarkets, then retail these goods to the general public.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd
Carrefour China Inc.
China Resources Enterprise Limited
RT-MART International Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Supermarkets in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment (2015)
- Table Establishments (2015)
- Table Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (Market Share)
- Table China Resources Enterprise Limited - financial performance
- Table RT-MART International - financial performance
- Table Walmart China - financial performance
- Table Carrefour - financial performance
- Table Lianhua Supermarket Holdings - financial performance
- Table Wumart Group - financial performance
- Table Beijing Hualian Hypermarket Co. Ltd - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios