Poultry Farming in China
The Poultry Farming industry in China is engaged in the hatching and raising of poultry to produce meat and eggs. Poultry includes chickens, ducks, geese, ostriches and quails. This industry begins with the fertilization of eggs and ends with the supply of eggs and live birds ready for slaughter to poultry processors. Bird farming is not included in this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Tencent Holdings Limited
China InterActive Corporation
Beijing Kaixinren Information Technology Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Poultry farming in china Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment Distribution by Geographic Region (2012)
- Table Revenue Distribution by Geographic Region (2012)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major players (market share)
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios