Oil & Gas Drilling in China
The Oil and Gas Drilling industry operates oil and gas fields. Activities include the exploration for crude oil and natural gas; drilling, completing and equipping wells; and other activities to make crude oil and natural gas marketable, to the point of shipment from the producing property. This industry also includes mining and extracting oil from oil shale and oil sands and the production of liquid hydrocarbons and natural gas.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Beijing Er Shang Group
Silver Base Group
Diageo Wine Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Shijiazhuang Qiaoxi Sugar Tobacco & Wine Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Crude oil and natural gas output in China
- Table Price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil in China
- Table Oil & Gas Drilling in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment Distribution by Geographic Region (2015)
- Table Establishments Number by Geographic Region (2015)
- Table Revenue Distribution by Geographic Region (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2014)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table China National Petroleum Corporation (mining and exploration segment) - financial performance
- Table Sinopec Corp (mining and exploration segment) – financial performance
- Table China National Offshore Oil Corporation (mining and exploration segment) - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios