Nitrogenous Fertilizer Manufacturing in China
The Nitrogenous Fertilizer Manufacturing industry in China comprises establishments that manufacture chemical and mineral nitrogenous fertilizers. Chemical nitrogenous fertilizers include ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium acid carbonate, ammonium chloride, lime nitrogen and ammonia. Mineral nitrogenous fertilizers include nitric acid, nitrite, potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate and sal volatile.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
CITS Group Corporation
China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd.
China Comfort Travel Group Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel Co., Ltd.
China Travel Service Head Office
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Nitrogenous Fertilizer manufacturing in china industry revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread by Employment (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread by Revenue (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread by the number of Enterprises (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Hebei Cangzhou Dahua Group Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table Hubei Yihua Group â€ “financial performance
- Table Yuntianhua Group Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table North Huajin Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table Yangmei Chemical Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table Luxi Chemical Group Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table Sichuan Lutianhua Co., Ltd. â€ “financial performance
- Table Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Group â€ “financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios