Metal Furniture Manufacturing in China
The Metal Furniture Manufacturing industry in China comprises firms engaged in the manufacture and assembly of office and household metal furniture, and aircraft and automobile seats. Furniture frames and other major parts are made from a wide range of raw materials, including iron, steel, steel tube, aluminum, steel plate and alloys. Fabric, leather, artificial leather, nylon cloth, and plastics are also used as supplementary materials.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Chang'an Insurance Brokers Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Mintaian Insurance Surveyors & Loss Adjusters Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Huakang Insurance Agency Co., Ltd.
Union Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Metal furniture manufacturing in china industry revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment Distribution by Geographic Region (2014)
- Table Establishment Distribution by Geographic Religion (2014)
- Table Revenue Distribution by Geographic Region (2014)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist Level/Impact
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2014)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Shanghai Yanfeng Johnson Controls Seating – financial performance
- Table Zhejiang HanXin Furniture - financial performance
- Table Hangzhou Weiling Steel Furniture - financial performance
- Table Fushan Shunde Xishan Furniture - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios