Medical Device Manufacturing in China
Firms in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry in China manufacture medical diagnosis equipment, medical monitoring equipment and medical treatment equipment. Firms in this industry purchase materials (such as metals, plastics, parts and components) and manufacture these inputs to produce items such as computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and other medical equipment.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Siemens Ltd., China Medical Solutions Group
Shinva Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Medical Device Manufacturing in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Major imported products (2014)
- Table Major exported products (2014)
- Table Employment (2015)
- Table Establishments (2015)
- Table Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table GE Healthcare - financial performance
- Table Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics – financial performance
- Table Siemens Ltd. China Medical Solutions Group – financial performance
- Table Shinva Medical Instrument Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. - financial
- Table Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios