Jewelry Stores in China
Jewelry Stores in China are mainly engaged in the retail sale of jewelry and ornaments made of gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals and their alloys, as well as diamonds, jade, pearls and other precious stones.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Chow Tai Fook Group
Shanghai Laofengxiang Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co., Ltd.
Beijing Caishikou Department Store Co., Ltd.
China National Gold Group Corporation
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Jewelry Stores in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2014)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Laofengxiang Co. Ltd (Jewelry business) - financial performance
- Table Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Beijing Caishikou Department Store Co., Ltd. – financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios