Iron & Steel Casting in China
Firms in the Iron and Steel Casting industry cast iron or steel and manufacture steel or iron products. The manufacture of cast iron and steel products involves melting the metal to be used, pouring it into a mold, letting it cool and then knocking out the casting. Final cast products that are manufactured in this industry include pipes, valves, parts, components, hydraulic pressure units and pneumatic units.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
China State Construction Engineering Corporation
China Vanke Co., Ltd.
Poly Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.
Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Average annual world steel prices
- Table Iron & Steel Casting in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment (2013)
- Table Establishments (2013)
- Table Revenue (2013)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2014)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2014)*
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Anhui Yingliu Casting Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Kolbenschmidt Pierburg Shanghai Nonferrous Components Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Linzhou Zhongji Group Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Ruzhou Tianrui Forging Group Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Henan Zhongyuan Special Steel Group - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios