Harbor & Port Operations for Freight in China
The Harbor and Port Operations for Freight industry in China comprises establishments that provide operational services for freight transportation in harbors and ports. Specifically, these services include loading, unloading, storage and packing of freight, piloting, towing, and parking and logistics for freight ships.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Tianjin Port Co., Ltd.
Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd.
Yingkou Port Liability Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Chiwan Wharf Holdings Limited
Dalian Port (PDA) Company Limited
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Berths in harbors and ports of China
- Table Freight throughput of harbors and ports (above designated size) in China
- Table Harbor & Port Operations for Freight in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Container Throughput (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Foreigh Trade Throughput (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Total Throughput (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd. (SIPG) - financial performance
- Table Tianjin Port Co., Ltd. (TPC) - financial performance
- Table Dalian Port (PDA) Company Limited - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios