Global Car & Automobile Manufacturing
Rising fuel prices and growing environmental concerns among consumers are encouraging car manufacturers to expand their portfolios of small cars and shift production to hybrid electric automobiles, which bodes well for future industry growth. Rising incomes in emerging countries will buoy demand and manufacturers will continue to tap into these markets for their low production costs, helping revenue grow over the next five years.
Companies in this industry manufacture chassis for automobiles and light-duty motor vehicles and assemble final automobiles and light-duty motor vehicles. These vehicles include passenger cars, pickup trucks, sports utility vehicles (SUVs), crossover utility vehicles and vans.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Toyota Motor Corp.
General Motors Corp.
Ford Motor Co.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Global Car & Automobile Manufacturing Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Production (2013)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (Market Share)
- Table Volkswagen (automotive) - financial performance*
- Table Toyota Motor Corporation (automotive) - financial performance*
- Table General Motors Corporation (automotive) - financial performance*
- Table Ford Motor Company (automotive) - financial performance*
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios