- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Global Advertising Agencies Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Estimated advertising spending by media, 2015
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (Market Share)
- Table Omnicom Group Inc (Global advertising revenue) - Financial performance
- Table WPP Group PLC (Global advertisement revenue) - financial performance
- Table The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc (Global advertising revenue) - Financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios
Global Advertising Agencies
Although revenue has increased, the industry's five-year performance was significantly slowed by the recession and its effects on consumer spending and corporate profit. As a result, many companies cut marketing budgets to mitigate profit declines. As the economic outlook brightens over the next five years, marketing budgets will expand and companies will begin to invest in new advertising campaigns. The industry will continue to experience growth in emerging markets and digital media, which have both grown solidly in the past five years.
Firms in this industry create advertising campaigns and distribute them to various media outlets. Services include advice, campaign planning, creative services, producing advertising material, and media planning and buying. Public relations and other specialized communications are excluded from this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
WPP Group PLC
The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc.