Fish Farming in China
The Fish Farming industry in China includes businesses that breed and raise marine creatures (plants and animals) commercially. These establishments use intervention methods in the rearing process to enhance production, such as holding in captivity, regular stocking, feeding, and protection from predators. Marine fishing and freshwater fish farming are not included in the industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Hongxing Industry & Commerce Group Co, Ltd.
Guangzhou Jiangnan Fruit and Vegetable Wholesale Market Co. Ltd.
Dongguan Fruit and Vegetable Transaction Market
Shenzhen Agricultural Prod
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Aquaculture output in China
- Table Fish Farming in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Employment (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Industry Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major players (market share)
- Table Dalian Zhangzidao Fishery Group - financial performance
- Table Shandong Homey Aquatic Development - financial performance
- Table Shandong Oriental Ocean Sci-Tech - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios