- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Fast-Food Restaurants in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment (2014)
- Table Enterprises (2014)
- Table Revenue (2014)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Yum! Restaurants China - financial performance
- Table Dico's Food Development - financial performance
- Table Ajisen (China) Holdings Limited - financial performance
- Table Malan Noodles Fast Food Chain Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios
Fast-Food Restaurants in China
The Fast-Food Restaurant industry in China operates fast-food restaurants in which customers order items and, in most cases, pay before eating. Food and drinks may be consumed on premises, taken out or delivered to the customer. Food provided by this industry includes both Chinese and Western fast food.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Dicoâ€™s Food Development Co. Ltd.
Malan Noodles Fast Food Chain Co., Ltd.
Beijing McDonalds Foods Co., Ltd.
Ajisen (China) Holdings Limited