Department Stores & Shopping Malls in China
Department stores and shopping malls in China are mainly engaged in the large-scale retailing of a wide range of merchandise across many categories. These activities are generally managed centrally within one building. The industry's major products categories are: clothing and footwear; jewelry; cosmetics; home furnishings and decor; electronic appliances; and food and beverages.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Shanghai Bailian Group Co., Ltd.
Beijing Wangfujing Department Store (Group) Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Department Store Co., Ltd.
Wuhan Department Store Co., Ltd.
Parkson Retail Group Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Department Stores & Shopping Malls in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread by Employment Numbers (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread by Establishment Number (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread by Revenue (2014)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015*)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (Market Share)
- Table Parkson Retail Group - financial performance
- Table Wangfujing Group - financial performance
- Table Chongqing Department Store - financial performance
- Table SBG - financial performance
- Table Wuhan Department Store - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios