Cooking Oil Production in China
The Cooking Oil Production industry in China manufactures cooking oil from a wide variety of edible oil plants. Industry products include soybean oil, rapeseed oil, palm oil, peanut oil, cottonseed oil and other edible oils.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Shanghai Metersbonwe Fashion and Accessories Co., Ltd.
Bestseller Fashion (China) Co., Ltd.
Esprit Shanghai Company
Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited
Zhejiang Semir Garment Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Cooking Oil Production in China Industrial Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Enterprises (2015)
- Table Employment (2015)
- Table Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table China Agri-Industries Holdings Limited - financial performance (Oil processing business)
- Table Wilmar International Limited (China segment) – financial performance
- Table Heilongjiang Jiusan Oil & Fat - financial performance
- Table Shandong Luhua Group Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Liaoning Fuhong Oil Group - financial performance
- Table Shenyang Jinshi Soybean Industry Co. Ltd. – financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Table Export rebate rates for edible vegetable oil in China (2008)
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios