Coal Mining in China
The Coal Mining industry in China mines bituminous coal and anthracite coal (both are types of black coal). This includes underground mining and surface mining. Some mining enterprises also have facilities to wash and process raw coal to yield qualified products for different downstream industries.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Jinan Welcome Food Co. Ltd.
Guangdong Guanghong Holdings Co. Ltd.
BGX Logistics Development (Group) Co. Ltd.
Wuxi Tianpeng Group
Beijing Er Shang Group
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Coal Mining in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment (2011)
- Table Enterprises (2015)
- Table Revenue (2011)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2014)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Player (Market Share)
- Table Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table Datong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table China National Coal Group Corp. â- financial performance
- Table Shanxi Xishan Coal and Electricity Power Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table Jizhong Energy Resources Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table China Coal Energy Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Development Co., Ltd. â- financial performance
- Table Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited â- financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios