Chinese Medicinal Herb Growing in China
The Chinese Medicinal Herb Growing industry in China grows medicinal plants and herbs such as ginseng and pseudo-ginseng used for traditional Chinese medicine preparations and Chinese patent drug manufacturing. Plants used for insecticide and sterilization are excluded from this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
SINO Satellite Communications Company Ltd.
CCTV Satellite Co., Ltd.
Beijing Marine Communication & Navigation Company
Guangdong Yuexun Industrial General Co., Ltd.
China Aerospace Science and Te
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Chinese Medicinal Herb Growing in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment (2014)
- Table Establishment (2014)
- Table Revenue (2014)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2014)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Yunnan Baiyao Group Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Beijing Tongrentang Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Company Limited. - financial performance
- Table Chongqing Taiji Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Kunming Pharmaceutical Corp. - financial performance
- Table Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Guizhou Xinbang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - financial
- Table Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table Tibet Rhodiola Pharmaceutical Holding Co., Ltd. - financial
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios