Car Rentals in China
The Car Rental industry in China provides short-term (30 days or fewer) and long-term (more than 30 days) rentals of automobiles, such as passenger vehicles and recreation vehicles. The service of renting cars with drivers is excluded.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
China Auto Rental Holdings Inc.
EHi Auto Services Co. Ltd.
Anji Car Rental & Leasing Co. Ltd.
Shenzhen City Extreme Car Rental Co. Ltd.
Shouqi Car Rental Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Car Rentals in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Employment (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Establishment (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table China Auto Car Holdings Inc. - Revenue
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios