Car Dealers in China
The Car Dealer industry retails new and used passenger automobiles. These cars are used to carry passengers and their personal luggage, and have no more than nine seats. The main products retailed within this industry include: sedans and general cars, multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs), sports utility vehicles (SUVs), and cross-over passenger cars.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
China Grand Automobile Service Co., Ltd.
Dalian Zhongsheng Group
Pang Da Automobile Trade Co. Ltd.
Lei Shing Hong Group
Sinomach Automobile Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Automobile manufacturing output
- Table Car Dealers in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Product and Service Segmentation (2015)
- Table Passenger car output (2014)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Passenger car sizes in major markets (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Employment (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Establishments (2015)
- Table Geographic Spread of Sales Revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios