Biscuit Production in China
The Biscuit Production industry in China uses flour (or rice powder), sugar, oil, milk, eggs, and other raw materials to produce a variety of small flat sweet biscuits, soda biscuits, salty cakes, cookies, potato chips and other bakery products.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Chow Tai Fook Group
Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co., Ltd.
Beijing Caishikou Department Store Co., Ltd.
China National Gold Group Corporation
Lao Feng Xiang Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Biscuit output in China
- Table Biscuit Producion in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Industry exports (2014)
- Table Industry Imports (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread Based on Employment (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread Based on Number of Enterprises (2014)
- Table Geographic Spread Based on Revenue (2014)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table Want Want China Holdings â€ “financial performance
- Table Fujian Dali Food â€ “financial performance
- Table Liwayway (China) â€ “financial performance
- Table Qinqin Incorporated (Fujian) â€ “financial performance
- Table PepsiCo Food (China) â€ “financial performance
- Table Anyang Jianfeng Food â€ “financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios