Auto Parts Manufacturing in China
Businesses in the Auto Part Manufacturing industry in China produce parts, accessories and components for motor vehicles, including motor vehicle bodies, mechanical and electronic components, and parts for electric motors. These manufacturers supply motor vehicle assembly and replacement part companies (i.e. the aftermarket).
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Beijing Hyundai Mobis Auto Part Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Huizhong Automotive Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Changchun FAWAY Automobile Components Co., Ltd.
United Automotive Electronic Systems
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Auto parts manufacturing in china industry revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Geographic spread of employment (2015)
- Table Geographic spread of establishments (2015)
- Table Geographic spread of industry revenue (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major players (market share)
- Table Wanxiang Group - financial performance
- Table Sales Revenue of Auto Parts Business of SAIC
- Table Weichai Power Co., Ltd. - financial performance
- Table United Automotive Electronic System-financial performance
- Table Changchun FAWAY Automobile Components – financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios