Aluminum Ore Mining in China
The Aluminum Ore Mining industry in China consists of enterprises that mine bauxite, the principal ore of aluminum, and process raw materials such as washing and ore dressing. More than 90.0% of bauxite is further processed into alumina, with the remainder used as refractory materials, abrasive materials and raw materials for high-alumina cement. There are four main bauxite types: karst accumulation bauxite, lateritic bauxite, sedimentary bauxite and aluminum concentrate.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Wanda Group Company
Beijing Wangfujing Department Store (Group) Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Department Store Co., Ltd.
Parkson Retail Group Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Aluminum Ore Mining in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and Services Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market Segmentation (2015)
- Table Major import sources (2014)
- Table Employment (2013)
- Table Enterprises (2013)
- Table Revenue (2013)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market share)
- Table China Aluminum Mining Co. Ltd - financial performance
- Table Yanshi Fudian Cooperative Bauxite Mine - financial performance
- Table Shanxian Jinjiang Mining - financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios