Air-Conditioner Manufacturing in China
The Air-Conditioner Manufacturing industry in China manufactures residential room air-conditioners (RACs), residential central air-conditioning systems, dehumidifiers, humidifiers and air purifiers. These products are used to adjust the indoor temperature, moisture, airflow and air cleanliness.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
Guangdong Midea Electric Appliances Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioner Co., Ltd.
Hisense Kelon Electrical Holding Co. Ltd.
- About This Industry
- Industry Performance
- Table Room air-conditioners per 100 households
- Table Air-Conditioner Manufacturing in China Industry Revenue
- Products & Markets
- Table Products and services segmentation (2015)
- Table Major market segmentation (2015)
- Table Employment Distribution by Geographic Region (2015)
- Table Establishments Distribution by Geographic Region (2015)
- Table Revenue Distribution by Geographic Region (2015)
- Competitive Landscape
- Table Industry Costs (2015)
- Table Barriers to Entry checklist
- Table Enterprises by ownership type (2015*)
- Major Companies
- Table Major Players (market Share)
- Table Gree Electric Appliances â€" financial performance
- Table Midea Group â€" financial performance
- Table Qingdao Haier â€" financial performance
- Table Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioner â€" financial performance
- Table Hisense Kelon Electrical Holdings Company Limited â€"Â financial performance
- Table Ningbo AUX Air-Conditioner â€" financial performance
- Table TCL Air-Conditioner (Zhongshan) â€" financial performance
- Table Daikin Air-Conditioner (Shanghai) â€" financial performance
- Operating Conditions
- Key Statistics
- Table Industry Data
- Table Annual Change
- Table Key Ratios