The Asian Market for Thermal Insulation Products
IAL Consultants is pleased to announce the publication of a brand new study on the Asian Market for Thermal Insulation Products, extending from IAL’s expertise in the market for thermal insulation in Europe.
Built on IAL’s knowledge and experience in the polyurethane and insulation industries, the study details demand for 2015 and provides anticipated market figures for 2020. Forecast years are presented and market rankings (or market shares where available) of Asia’s leading insulation companies are included, by both country and product type. Market influences and trends are also outlined.
The report covers 7 countries separately in individual country volumes (China*, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines & South Korea) covering all of the most commonly used insulation materials. An additional 4 market volumes focus on a specific insulation material exclusively (Mineral Fibre, EPS, XPS & PU/PIR) and present data for the same 7 countries.
Buyers of the full study will receive IAL’s specially compiled Executive Summary Volume free of charge.
Market data is given in cubic metres, tonnes and the country’s local currency. The following market breakdown is provided:
Enduse Sectors Covered:
- Domestic and Commercial Building
- Cold Stores
- Agricultural Buildings
- Pipe Lagging
- Domestic Appliances
- Process Plant
The contents of the report are based on a thorough investigation of the insulation market in Asia Pacific, which included extensive primary research across the different countries throughout the last and first quarters of 2015 and 2016, respectively. Furthermore, pertinent secondary sources and statistics have been fully examined.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Market Influences
- Demographic data, macroeconomic trends, construction
- statistics, material trends and, for Volumes 1-7 only,
- other general country indicators and/or legislative issues
- are covered.
- Volumes 1-7
- 3. Market Summary for 2015 and Forecasts to 2020 by
- Type & End-Use Sector
- 4. Market Review by Type of Insulation & by
- End-Use Sector – 2015 & 2020 (tabular form)
- Types of Insulation Covered:
- Mineral Fibre
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Extruded Polystyrene
- PU/PIR Foams
- Other: Phenolic Foam & Flexible Insulation (ENR
- and PE)
- 5. Leading suppliers and Manufacturers of Thermal
- Insulation Products
- Volumes A-D:
- 3. Market Summary for a Specific Insulation Material for
- 2015 and Forecasts to 2020 by Country & End-Use Sector,
- and for the Asian region as a whole
- 4. Market Review for a Specific Insulation Material by
- Country & End-Use Sector – 2015 & 2020 (tabular form)
- All Volumes
- Appendix. Profiles of Key Asian Suppliers