E-commerce in Norway
This 9 page report covers recent data and analysis on the e-commerce sector in Norway.
It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, e-commerce revenues, key developments, deal activity and competitive.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country.
The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
- Industry Size/ Structure
- E-commerce Revenue
- Online KPIs
- Deal Activity
- Table of Figures
- Figure 1. E-commerce in Norway, e-commerce revenue (2014- 15)
- Figure 2. E-commerce in Norway, e-commerce revenue, quarterly (Q4 2014- 15)
- Figure 3. E-commerce in Norway, no of e-commerce transactions, quarterly (Q4 2014- 15)
- Figure 4. E-commerce in Norway, m-commerce- KPI (Q4 2014- 15)
- Figure 5. E-commerce in Norway, e-commerce goods revenue share by category (Q4 2015)
- Figure 6. E-commerce in Norway, e-commerce services category by average purchase price (Q4 2015)
- Figure 7. E-commerce in Norway, leading domestic and foreign e-commerce goods categories (Q4 2015)
- Figure 8. E-commerce in Norway, leading e-commerce websites by unique visitors (Week 9-11 2016)
- Figure 9. E-commerce in Norway, leading e-commerce websites by visits (Week 9-11 2016)
- Figure 10. E-commerce in Norway, leading e-commerce websites by page views (Week 9-11 2016)
- Figure 11. E-commerce in Norway, M&A
- Figure 12. E-commerce in Norway, Investments