Television in the United Kingdom (UK)
This 9 page industry report contains recent industry data and analysis on the Television sector in the UK.
It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, adspend analysis, audience analysis, and company analysis.
The report has 27 tables and figures of key industry data.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country.
The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
- Industry metrics:
- Analysis Industry metrics:
- Non-linear & online viewing
- Competitive Environment
- Company Metrics:
- ITV, Sky
- Company Metrics:
- Liberty Global, Channel 4
- Activity & Developments
- Table of Figures
- Fig 1) Industry Revenues
- Fig 2) TV Adspend
- Fig 3) Average daily viewing
- Fig 4) % Share of viewing time
- Fig 5) Leading channels - by % share
- Fig 6) Leading broadcasters - by % share
- Fig 7) Multi-channel households
- Fig 8) Live streaming - Leading channels
- Fig 9) TV Players - by viewing time
- Fig 10) Leading online video offerings - by no of unique viewers
- Fig 11) Broadcasters
- Fig 12) Pay TV operators
- Fig 13) OTT/IPTV services
- Fig 14) ITV plc - Key financials
- Fig 15) ITV plc - Revenue segmentation
- Fig 16) ITV plc - Core channel share
- Fig 17) ITV plc - Long form video requests
- Fig 18) SKY plc - Key financials
- Fig 19) SKY plc - Revenue segmentation
- Fig 20) SKY plc - UK Revenue Analysis
- Fig 21) SKY plc - UK & Ireland metrics
- Fig 22) Liberty Global - UK Financials
- Fig 23) Liberty Global - UK Metrics
- Fig 24) Channel 4 - Key financials
- Fig 25) Channel 4 - Revenue segmentation
- Fig 26) Selected M&A deals Fig
- 27) Selected Sports rights deals