This 12 page report provides latest data and analysis on the radio sector in Spain It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, developments, audience share, listenership analysis and the competitive environment. The report has 13 tables and figures of key industry data.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
Promotora de informaciones, SA (Prisa), Radio Nacional de Espana (RNE), Atresmedia (Antena 3), COPE (Radio Popular), Kiss Media, Unidad Editorial and Grupo Godo
- Industry Size/ Structure Adspend Analysis Audience Analysis Digital Radio Online radio Competitive environment
- Table of Figures
- Figure 1. Radio in Spain, Media consumption
- Figure 2. Radio in Spain, Reach
- Figure 3. Radio in Spain, minutes of listening analysis
- Figure 4. Radio in Spain, average daily listeners
- Figure 5. Radio in Spain, annual adspend (2012-13)
- Figure 6. Radio in Spain, General radio stations, audience share (Apr 2012-May 2015)
- Figure 7. Radio in Spain, General radio stations, daily listeners (Apr 2012-May 2015)
- Figure 8. Radio in Spain, Thematic radio stations, audience share (Oct 2012 – May 2015)
- Figure 9. Radio in Spain, Thematic radio stations, daily listeners (Oct 2012 – May 2015)
- Figure 10. Radio in Spain, services on national multiplexes
- Figure 11. Radio in Spain, usage of online radio by frequency (2014)
- Figure 12. Radio in Spain, leading radio websites
- Figure 13. Radio in Spain, major players