This 18 page industry report covers latest data and analysis on the Radio industry in Russia. It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, listenership analysis, deal activity and competitive environment. The report contains 15 tables and charts of key industry data.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
Russian Media Group, Gazprom Media, European Media Group, Prof- Media, VGTRK (All Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company), Arnold prize group, News Media Radio Group and Krutoy Media
- Industry Size/Structure Adspend Analysis Audience Analysis Digital Radio Online Radio Competitive environment
- Deal Activity
- Table of Figures
- Figure 1. Radio in Russia, annual adspend (2013-14)
- Figure 2. Radio in Russia, quarterly adspend (9m 2014- 15)
- Figure 3. Radio in Russia, KPI (2012- 14)
- Figure 4. Radio in Russia, KPI (2014)
- Figure 5. Radio in Russia, KPI of radio stations (2014)
- Figure 6. Radio in Russia, daily reach (%) of stations (Jan- Sep 2015)
- Figure 7. Radio in Russia, daily reach (‘000) of stations (Jan- Sep 2015)
- Figure 8. Radio in Russia, KPI of radio station in Moscow (Aug- Oct 2015)
- Figure 9. Radio in Russia, KPI of radio station in St. Petersburg (Aug- Oct 2015)
- Figure 10. Radio in Russia, Audience share of broadcasters (2013- 14)
- Figure 11. Radio in Russia, Online radio listening (2014)
- Figure 12. Radio in Russia, Radio listening via devices (2014)
- Figure 13. Radio in Russia, leading radio listening websites (May- Oct 2015)
- Figure 14. Radio in Russia, major players
- Figure 15. Radio in Russia, Deal Activity