This 19 page report provides latest data and analysis on the newspaper sector in Germany. It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, developments, readership analysis (print and digital) and the competitive environment. The report has 15 tables and figures of key industry data.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
Axel Springer, Frankfurter Allgemeine, Zeitung, Gruner + Jahr, M. DuMontSchauberg, Mediengruppe Pressedruck, NWZ Mediengruppe, Rheinische Post Mediengruppe, SudwestdeutscheMedien Holding Verlag Der Tagesspiegel, Funke Mediengruppe and Zeitverlag Gerd Bucerius
- Industry size and structure Industry Metrics Adspend Analysis Readership Analysis Print analysis Digital analysis Competitive environment
- Table of Figures
- Figure 1. Newspapers in Germany, Newspaper sales volumes (Q2 14-Q2 15)
- Figure 2. Newspapers in Germany, Industry size (2011-2013)
- Figure 3. Newspapers in Germany, adspend (H1 14-H1 15)
- Figure 4. Newspapers in Germany, PWC adspend forecast (2014-2018)
- Figure 5. Newspapers in Germany, adspend (2012-2014)
- Figure 6. Newspapers in Germany, adspend value and volume (2013-2014)
- Figure 7. Newspapers in Germany, quarterly adspend (Q1 2012 – Q4 2014)
- Figure 8. Newspapers in Germany, Titles showing greatest sales decline
- Figure 9. Newspapers in Germany, Weeklies analysis
- Figure 10. Newspapers in Germany, Leading dailies by sales
- Figure 11. Newspapers in Germany, Leading weekend titles by sales
- Figure 12. Newspapers in Germany, Leading dailies by circulation
- Figure 13. Newspapers in Germany, Leading weekend titles by circulation
- Figure 14. Newspapers in Germany, Newspaper websites, traffic data (June 2015)
- Figure 15. Newspapers in Germany, major players