This 11 page report analyses the book publishing industry in the United Kingdom (UK). In addition to providing key data and analysis on industry size and structure it also looks at current trends, deal activity and the outlook for the sector in the UK.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
Bertelsmann, Random House Penguin, Hachette UK, News Corporation, HarperCollins, Oxford University Press, Bloomsbury Publishing, Simon & Schuster, Informa, Cambridge University Press, Pearson, Holzbrinck, Quarto Group, Haynes Publishing
- Industry Size/Structure Revenue Analysis Competitive environment
- Deal Activity
- Table of Figures
- Figure 1. Book Publishing in the UK, industry revenue (2012-14)
- Figure 2. Book Publishing in the UK, books revenue by type (2013-14)
- Figure 3. Book Publishing in the UK, consumer spending on books (2012-14)
- Figure 4. Book Publishing in the UK, revenue by category of books (2012-14)
- Figure 5. Book Publishing in the UK, Share of revenue by distribution channel (2012-14)
- Figure 6. Book Publishing in the UK, Share of revenue by player (2012-14)
- Figure 7. Book Publishing in the UK, No of book titles (2010-13)
- Figure 8. Book Publishing in the UK, No of book titles by category (2010-13)
- Figure 9. Book Publishing in the UK, major players
- Figure 10. Book Publishing in the UK, deal activity