Please Note: This bundled product consists of the following three recordings which are also offered individually. These are downloadable videos (MP4 format).
10 Techniques That Achieve Breakthrough Innovation
9 KPIs That Capture Innovation Performance
8 Practices That Boost Corporate Innovation
The Innovation Performance 10-9-8 Webinar Series
We distill industry studies and practices in the areas of breakthrough and disruptive innovation, KPIs for innovation, and selected innovation best practices into three concise one-hour courses. If you are looking for ""just the facts,"" without any spin or someone trying to sell you something, these webinars are just for you. These are educational webinars on their respective subjects.These webinars were conducted on the third Thursday of July, August, and September 2018.
Each webinar presents the essence of the subject matter for each topic and provides complete references, citations, and additional sources of information to enable you to dive deeper into any specific topic where you wish further information.
192 Minutes in 3 Programs
- The 10-9-8 Prrograms
- 10 Techniques That Achieve Breakthrough Innovation
- This webinar focuses on ten differentiable techniques that have evolved since Clayton Christensen first coined Disruptive Innovation in the 1990s. These ten techniques are all disruptive in some way across the spectrum of disruption: Breakthrough, Disruptive, Radical, Transformational, New-To-The-World, New-To-The-Industry, and Next Generation.
- The Innovation Performance 10-9-8 Webinar Series: 1 of 3 - COMPLETED on July 26, 2018 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- 9 KPIs That Capture Innovation Performance
- This webinar focuses on nine Key Performance Indicators [KPIs] that together capture the lion's share of overall innovation performance. These nine KPIs span investment levels, innovation levels, execution ability, productivity, and overall business performance.
- The Innovation Performance 10-9-8 Webinar Series: 2 of 3 - COMPLETED on August 23, 2018 - RECORDING AVAILABLE
- 8 Practices That Boost Corporate Innovation
- This webinar focuses on eight processes, tools, and techniques that are known to increase innovation creativity and execution, and/or the value of investments in innovation, in corporations. Some are strategic and soft in nature, such as communication and messaging. Some are tactical, such as combining products and IP in business plans. Others are process-oriented and spur raw innovation or the early detection of errors.
- The Innovation Performance 10-9-8 Webinar Series: 3 of 3 - COMPLETED on September 27, 2018 - RECORDING AVAILABLE