Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus Market 2018, Forecast to 2023
Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus is a device used for the treatment of Amblyopia, also called “lazy eye”. Amblyopia is decreased vision in one or both eyes due to abnormal development of vision in infancy or childhood. In amblyopia, there may not be an obvious problem of the eye. Vision loss occurs because nerve pathways between the brain and the eye aren't properly stimulated. The brain “learns” to see only blurry images with the amblyopic eye even when glasses are used. As a result, the brain favors one eye, usually due to poor vision in the other eye.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The global average sales price of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus is in the decreasing trend, from 518 USD/Unit in 2012 to 473 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, sales prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus is widely used in Homecare, hospital and Ophthalmologic Center. The most proportion of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus is hospital, and the sales in 2016 are about 98 K Unit. The trend of hospital application is decreasing.
China is the largest consumption market of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus, as doctors in Europe and USA prefer the practice treatment, patching, pharmacologic blurring, etc. China account for 92% market share in 2016, and the other account for 8%.
Market competition is intense. Guangzhou Boshi, Guangzhou Shijia, Xi'an Huaya, Shenzhen ElmmediCare and Guangzhou Shizheng are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
The worldwide market for Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.3% over the next five years, will reach 64 million US$ in 2023, from 56 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus market.
Chapter 1, to describe Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus, with sales, revenue, and price of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Amblyopia Therapeutic Apparatus sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook