nkt cables group GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
nkt cables group GmbH (nkt cables), a subsidiary of NKT Holding A/S, is an industrial equipment company. It develops, manufactures, and markets cables, accessories, and solutions. The company manufactures low- and medium-voltage cables; building wires; and on- and offshore high-voltage power cables. nkt cables also offers various services, including asset management, installation, turnkey solutions, Go Green Score, recycling, and packaging solutions. It serves original equipment manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers, contractors, transmission system operators, utilities, marine contractors, and distribution system operators in electrical infrastructure, construction, and railway industries. The company has manufacturing plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden; and sales offices across the world. nkt cables is headquartered in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
nkt cables group GmbH Key Recent Developments
May 19,2017: Cable laying vessel docks in Aberdeen in advance of Caithness-Moray offshore cable installation
May 04,2017: nkt names its state-of-the art cable-laying vessel nkt Victoria
Nov 08,2016: Boskalis subsidiary VBMS awarded Borssele Alpha export cabling contract
Nov 08,2016: VBMS awarded Borssele Alpha export cabling contract
Aug 18,2016: nkt cables connector attaches the word's largest wind turbine to the gridReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.