juwi AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
juwi AG (juwi) a subsidiary of MVV Energie AG, is a renewable energy company that offers project development and engineering procurement and construction services; and products and solutions for the energy turnaround. It offers whole-scale project development services for the planning and construction of on-shore wind farms and PV-plants. The company plans, develops, and constructs large-scale solar off-grid plants with more than one MW capacity. juwi also provides various energy systems such as photovoltaic, batteries or hybrid systems for diesel generators. It provides commercial management services to cooperations, national and international investors and clients; and serves mining, cement, desalination, commercial and industrial, tourism, and agricultural customers across Asia, South America, Europe, Southern Africa, North America, and the Middle East. juwi is headquartered in Worrstadt, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
juwi AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 23,2017: DeGrussa solar hybrid project: Standard and blueprint for a reliable and sustainable energy supply for remote mines and industries
Nov 10,2017: Germany-based juwi commissions two solar plants in Turkey
Sep 29,2017: Juwi extends board member contract
Sep 01,2017: Juwi breaks ground in Saarland
Jun 07,2017: Spain’s CNMC approves Juwi's planned 450MW PV project in MulaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.