inVentiv Health Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
inVentiv Health Inc (inVentiv or 'the company') is a provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and healthcare industries. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, and employed approximately 14,000 people as of December 31, 2015.The company recorded revenues of $1,994.3 million during the financial year ended December 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 10.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $73.2 million in FY2015, an increase of 48.1% over FY2014. The net loss of the company was $151.5 million in FY2015, as compared to a net loss of $189.6 million in FY2014.
inVentiv Health Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2017: inVentiv Health Spotlights Patient-Centered Innovations With The Potential To Accelerate Drug Delivery At Biotech Showcase
Dec 06, 2016: Almac Group Announces Strategic Partnership With Inventiv Health
Oct 24, 2016: Growth of Integrated Opportunities Leads to Appointment of Julie Adrian as inVentiv Health Communications European Managing Director
Oct 18, 2016: inVentiv Health Expedites Site Activation with Veeva Systems
Oct 14, 2016: inVentiv Health Expands Commitment To Elevating Voice Of The Site To Drive Acceleration And Increased Quality Of TrialsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.