iRhythm Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (iRhythm) is a medical device company. It offers non-invasive long-term cardiac rhythm monitors. The company develops the Zio family of products and services to address the clinical needs of patients suffering from arrhythmias. Its product offerings include Zio XT Patch, a long-term cardiac rhythm monitor that provides continuous monitoring for up to 14 days; and Zio Event Card, a prescription-only, single-use, disposable, looping ECG monitor. The company offers Zio XT service, a long-term, continuous cardiac monitoring option which detects arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation (AFib).
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 19,2016 Leading Medical Device Companies Select Brainshark to Drive Sales Productivity
Nov 18,2015 iRhythm Technologies Launches New iOS App Enabling Patients to Report Irregular Heartbeat Symptoms for Physician Diagnosis
Nov 05,2015 iRhythm Technologies Founder to Present Key Insights Into Digital Health Technology Trends in Cardiac Care at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions
Jul 21,2015 iRhythm Technologies Appoints Marga Ortigas-Wedekind Executive Vice President, Global Marketing
May 13,2015 iRhythm Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Derrick Sung, Ph.D. as Executive Vice President of Global Strategy and Corporate DevelopmentReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.