E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co (DuPont) is a science and technology based company. It manufactures and markets a wide range of products for different markets. The company’s product offerings include fungicides, elastomers, insecticides, enzymes, bio-based materials, films, emulsifiers, solvents, polymer thick film compositions, natural sweeteners, fabrication and packaging materials and low temperature co-fired ceramic materials, among other. DuPont has investments in property, plant and equipment related to global manufacturing operations. Its products serve various applications in agriculture, electronics, communications, food, construction, transportation, and others across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. DuPont is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the US.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2017: Global Ethylene Copolymers Market Is Expected To Be Valued At USD 67.02 Billion By 2025
Oct 03,2017: DuPont to Organize Event in Rome on Risk Mitigation Strategies and New Business Opportunities for Photovoltaic in Italy and Overseas
Sep 25,2017: DuPont Protection Solutions Introduces New Recycling Program for DuPont Tyvek Cargo CoversReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.