Zygo Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Zygo Corporation (Zygo), a subsidiary of Ametek, Inc., is a provider of measurement solutions that designs and manufactures precision optics and electro optical systems. The company’s portfolio includes optical surface profilers, laser interferometers, semiconductor systems, stage position metrology precision optics, optical metrology instruments, aspheric lenses, mirrors, objective assemblies, machined glass structures and windows used semiconductor lithography, ophthalmic surgical devices and aerial reconnaissance systems. Zygi serves consumer electronics, LED lighting, automotive engineering, military, life-sciences, and defense sectors. The company has its presence in the US, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Australia, China, Egypt, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Taiwan and Singapore. Zygo is headquartered in Middlefield, Connecticut, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Zygo Corporation - Key Facts
- Zygo Corporation - Key Employees
- Zygo Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Zygo Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Zygo Corporation - History
- Zygo Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Zygo Corporation - Business Description
- Zygo Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zygo Corporation - Strengths
- Zygo Corporation - Weaknesses
- Zygo Corporation - Opportunities
- Zygo Corporation - Threats
- Zygo Corporation - Key Competitors
- Zygo Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Zygo Corporation, Key Facts
- Zygo Corporation, Key Employees
- Zygo Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Zygo Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Zygo Corporation, History
- Zygo Corporation, Other Locations
- Zygo Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Zygo Corporation, Key Competitors
- Zygo Corporation, Recent Deals Summary