Zoll Medical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
ZOLL Medical Corporation (Zoll), a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation, is a provider of medical devices and software solutions for advance emergency care. The company designs, manufactures and markets resuscitation devices and systems used for resuscitation and acute critical care victims. Zoll‘s product portfolio includes defibrillators and monitor, automated CPR, hospital software solutions, temperature management systems, ventilators, wearable defibrillator, power infuser, related accessories and others. The company caters its products and solutions to hospitals, public safety, EMS and fire, alternate care, military, and government and homeland security markets. The company operates in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America regions. Zoll is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
Zoll Medical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 08,2018 ZOLL Foundation Announces New Bi-Annual Application Submission and Award Dates
Jan 24,2018 ZOLL to Showcase Portfolio of Advanced Resuscitation and Acute Critical Care Technologies at Arab Health 2018
Jan 09,2018 ZOLL First Company to Receive Premarket Approval from the FDA on Its Full Portfolio of Defibrillators
Aug 03,2017 Zoll Announces Jury Verdict in Zoll/Philips Patent Dispute
May 18,2017 Zoll Technologies for Improving CPR Quality to be Showcased at NTI 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.