New Zealand General Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalData’s 'New Zealand General Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand general insurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'New Zealand General Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the New Zealand general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the New Zealand general insurance industry.
- Comparison of New Zealand general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the New Zealand general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in New Zealand -
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in New Zealand.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in New Zealand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in New Zealand general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future."
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Profitability
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
- Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Insurtech
- Chapter 11 Appendix