New Zealand Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
New Zealand Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
During the historic period, the surge in New Zealand's defense expenditure, particularly in 2019, was mainly driven by the country's focus on modernizing its armed forces to protect its interests in the region amid the growing geopolitical influence of China. During 2018-22, New Zealand's defense expenditure grew at a CAGR of 8.7% and reached an all-time high of $4.4 billion in 2019. However, due to the economic slowdown, coupled with the outbreak of COVID-19, New Zealand's defense expenditure declined to a low of $2.5 billion in 2020. The country's defense expenditure nevertheless grew to value $3.4 billion in 2022, due to the need to adequately finance the procurement of PA-8A and C-130J aircraft.
This report offers detailed analysis of the New Zealand defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
- Drivers of Defense expenditure include China's increasing Influence, Modernization of the armed forces and Terrorism.
- Major ongoing procurement programs include procurement of P-8A and C-130J.
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- New Zealand defense budget: detailed analysis of the New Zealand 2022 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of the New Zealand military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of New Zealand military procurement regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to New Zealand are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of New Zealand's defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the French defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the French market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the New Zealand defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the New Zealand government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historic and Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Political and Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical, Social, and Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy and Regulations
- Procurement Bodies
- Special Registry And Trade Association
- Funding Opportunities
- Types Of Contracts And Opportunities
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Major M&A, Financing, and Partnerships
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2022-27
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- New Diesel Electric Submarine
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating in New Zealand
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us