ZESCO Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ZESCO Limited (ZESCO), formerly, Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation Limited, is an integrated electric utility. The company generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity in Zambia. It maintains a portfolio of hydro and thermal based electricity generating units. ZESCO's key generating plants include the Kafue Gorge power station; Victoria Falls power station; and Kariba North Bank power station, among others. The company’s services include faults management, prepaid metering, demand side management and others. Its distribution system comprises the main network from the national grid and isolated networks from stand-alone diesel power stations to supply electricity across Zambia. ZESCO is headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia.
ZESCO Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2016: ZESCO: Loss of power supply Eastern, Northern Luapula, Muchinga and parts of Central Province
Jul 18, 2016: Zesco to study capacity of transmitting solar power into main grid
May 27, 2016: ZESCO and Stanchart/USAID in US$122 Million deal
Apr 19, 2016: ZESCO commissioins 330kV substation in Choma, Zambia
Mar 29, 2016: ZESCO to begin upgrades for Kafue– Livingstone power lineReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.