Yorkshire Building Society - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Yorkshire Building Society (YBS) is a member owned organization, providing financial services. The society offers mortgages, savings, investments, insurance, share dealing, loans and share plans. It also offers a number of savings accounts including ISAs, children’s, fixed term, online and instant access accounts, regular savers and bonds. Its mortgage products include fixed, variable, offset, and tracker mortgages. YBS offers insurance products such as home and car insurance. It also offers financial planning services including funeral planning, will writing, sharedealing, shareplans, and legal services. YBS is headquartered in Bradford, England, the UK.
Yorkshire Building Society Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2018: Society appoints Chief Commercial Officer
Dec 06,2017: Yorkshire Building Society names Greg Willmott as chief strategy and digital officer
Oct 02,2017: Yorkshire Building Society names new CFO
Sep 01,2017: Yorkshire Building Society CFO to step down
Aug 02,2017: Yorkshire Building Society 2017 interim resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.