New York Power Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New York Power Authority (NYPA) is a state-owned power organization. It generates electricity, and transmits and sells that on wholesale basis. The authority produces the electricity using hydro, gas, and oil sources. Through long-term electricity supply agreement with Astoria Energy II LLC, NYPA procures electricity from Queens based natural-gas fueled generating plant. It serves municipal and investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, high load factor industries and other businesses across New York State, various public corporations in south-eastern New York within the metropolitan area of New York City, and out-of-state customers. NYPA is headquartered in New York, the US.
New York Power Authority Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2019: New York Power Authority awards $93 million on-call construction contracts to advance digital communications infrastructure
Aug 07,2019: New York Power Authority Releases Report on Learnings from European Wind Projects That Will Help Guide U.S. Offshore Wind Development
Jul 30,2019: New York Power Authority elects new chief financial officer
Jul 30,2019: NYPA moves forward with North country energy storage demonstration project
Jul 30,2019: Governor Cuomo announces latest recharge NY Power allocations support more than 4,500 jobsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.