New York Power Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New York Power Authority (NYPA) is a state-owned power organization. It generates electricity, and transmits and sells that on wholesale basis. The authority produces the electricity using hydro, gas, and oil sources. Through long-term electricity supply agreement with Astoria Energy II LLC, NYPA procures electricity from Queens based natural-gas fueled generating plant. It serves municipal and investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, high load factor industries and other businesses across New York State, various public corporations in Southeastern New York within the metropolitan area of New York City, and out-of-state customers. NYPA is headquartered in New York, the US.
New York Power Authority Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: Governor Cuomo Announces New Solicitation for Large Scale Renewable Energy Projects to Develop Clean Energy and Combat Climate Change
Apr 25,2018: Governor Cuomo Announces Completion of Solar Generation and Energy Storage System at SUNY New Paltz
Apr 20,2018: Governor Cuomo Announces New Energy Efficiency Target to Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Combat Climate Change
Apr 20,2018: New York Power Authority Partners with Town of Southamptonto Install LED Streetlights
Apr 18,2018: New York State Smart Grid Consortium Announces Partnership with the Puerto Rico Electric Power ...Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.