Wilmar International Limited (F34) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Wilmar International Limited (Wilmar) is a processor of agricultural commodities and raw materials. The company has presence across the entire value chain of agriculture commodity processing business from origination and processing, branding, merchandising and distribution of agricultural commodities and products to end customers. Wilmar's business activities include oil palm cultivation, edible oils refining, oilseed crushing, sugar milling and refining, oleochemicals, biodiesel, specialty fats and fertilizer manufacturing as well as flour and rice milling. Wilmar’s agricultural product finds application in food manufacturing industry and by preferred customers. The company has manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network in countries across North America, Europe, South America, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Wilmar is headquartered in Singapore.
Wilmar International Limited Key Recent Developments
May 11,2017: Wilmar 1Q2017 net earnings up 51% to US$362 Million
Mar 31,2017: Wilmar International says Martua Sitorus to step down as executive deputy chairman
Feb 20,2017: Wilmar International Q4 net profit up
Aug 12,2016: Wilmar reports net loss of $220m for second quarter
May 11,2016: Wilmar 1Q2016 net earnings up 3% to US$239 million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company